Sunday, October 9, 2011

Simple Post-Its


This creative gift idea was stolen from http://violetpaperwings.blogspot.com/2010/12/post-it-present.html. I think these are a great idea for gifts to give co-workers and a really thrifty gift at that!!

The one on the right (5 x 7) needs some embellishments, but the one on the left (4 x 6) is cute as can be.I think I like the proportions of the 4 x 6 frame better than the 5 x 7, but the 5 x 7 allows more room to embellish.

All you need is a clear picture frame (usually only a couple bucks), some scrapbooking paper (single sheets are less than a dollar), some glue, and some embellishments. Took me about 10 minute to do the completely finished one. Simple

1 comment:

  1. Cute. I need one of the smaller ones of these. My office colors are pumpkin and espresso. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete