I got this recipe from a pin on Pinterest, of course. It comes from Tasty Kitchen.
This recipe is - by far - the most delicious easy recipe I have come across!!
- 1 bag (25 Oz. Bag) Frozen Ravioli
- 1 jar (26 Oz. Jar) Marinara Sauce (I used a 24oz and it was fine, but you can supplement the two missing ounces with tomato sauce if you wish.)
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese, For Sprinkling
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray bottom and sides of a 9×13 rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in baking dish. Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in a single layer over the sauce; top with half of the remaining pasta sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil; bake uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes longer or until bubbly and hot in the center.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before