Friday, January 31, 2014

Roasted Potatoes


I may have mentioned before that I haven't met a potato I didn't like. This was no exception.

I modified the recipe from McCormick's website.
I didn't have any of the seasoning's they suggested, so I improvised.
I also didn't add onion like they suggest. 
Here's what I did: 

  • Preheat oven to 425 and spray a baking pan w/cooking spray. (I used a 9x13 Glass Pyrex.)
  • Cut six red potatoes into bite-size cubes and put them into a gallon sized zip lock. 
  • Dump the following ingredients into the bag w/the potatoes:
    •  3 tablespoons Olive Oil
    • 1.5 teaspoons Garlic Powder 
    • 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoning Salt
    • Sprinkle in some pepper. (I use McCormick's Peppercorn Medley.)
  • Shake it all up until the potatoes are nicely coated and dump it into the prepared pan.
  • Bake for 45 minutes or until golden to your liking. Stir occasionally. (I stirred about every 10-15 minutes.)
Throw it together with some chicken and asparagus and you have a le gourmet meal!


1 comment:

  1. omg i love a potato. these look marvelous

    ReplyDelete