Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Interchangeable Picture Plaque

This lil guy couldn't have been more simple and less cost effective! I got the plaque from the dollar store for - you guessed it! - $1! I had the paper, Mod Podge, paint brush, photo corners, and pictures.

All I did was remove the wire hanger. Then I Mod Podged the paper to the plaque. Let it dry, then put a couple more layers of Mod Podge to seal it. Once that dried, I pushed a tack through the paper where the holes already were on the plaque and re-threaded the wire. Then I put the photo corners on on the picture and attached the picture to the plaque.

I could definitely be embellished more if you wanted to. I love that the picture can be changed out. Once I started this project, it took everything in me to not run out to the dollar store and buy 16 more plaques because I suddenly had several pictures I could use and multiple ideas for gifts for people!


2 comments:

  1. Super cute friend! Great way to hang lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do some with Buffy's face!

    ReplyDelete