The original recipe came from "MMM...CAFE". She offers a crock pot and an oven version on her website. I have always done the oven version so that is what I am sharing with you here.
- 3/4 pound chicken (of your choice) A pound works just fine.
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp chopped onion (or 1/2 Tbsp onion flakes)
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes I skip this part.
- Dice chicken and season both sides with salt and pepper
- Place in 8x8 dish
- Pour sauce over chicken and bake at 350 for 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes.
Note: I didn't get this recipe from a Fibro cookbook, but I am tagging it as a Fibro recipe because it has a lot of the same ingredients that most of the Fibro recipes use.