Friday, July 13, 2012

Baseball Game Goody Bag

So my recent posts about my love for the SF Giants was mainly because I made this really cute goody (or is it goodie) bag that I had seen on Pinterest and I totally forgot to share it in my other blog.

I just wanted to give K-Squared a little token of our appreciation for taking us to the game so I made them a baseball game goody bag:


Simple, fun, inexpensive, and took no time at all to throw together! (I could have spent a little more time on the tags, but that's what I get for being the Queen of Procrastination.)

Contents:
  • Sunflower seeds
  • Cracker Jacks
  • Big League Chew
  • Peanuts
  • Werther's Originals Candy
  • Squishy Baseball
They seem to have enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed making them and giving them!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute friend!!! Sounds like all the perfect stuff/snacks for a bball game :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww how cute and sweet of you to make for them!

    ReplyDelete