Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Total Count:



16 of these bad boys!!! 
That's the most I've done so far!

 I called to tell my mom today how many I did and told her I was out of material so if she wanted them again next year, it meant she was going to have to head to the fabric store and go through the grueling process of cutting the strips. She said she thought this was the last year. My initial reaction was to jump for joy... but then I think I was a little sad. I have made these for the last three years and as much as I hate them and they literally make me angry sometimes when I am doing them, they have become somewhat of a tradition. Perhaps I will take Teenah's advise and sell them on Etsy. LOL

2 comments:

  1. They look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You should see the full version of the one in the top, upper right. It was done with all the leftover scraps. It is hideous! LOL

    ReplyDelete