I also didn't add onion like they suggest.
- Preheat oven to 425 and spray a baking pan w/cooking spray. (I used a 9x13 Glass Pyrex.)
- Cut six red potatoes into bite-size cubes and put them into a gallon sized zip lock.
- Dump the following ingredients into the bag w/the potatoes:
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1.5 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoning Salt
- Sprinkle in some pepper. (I use McCormick's Peppercorn Medley.)
- Shake it all up until the potatoes are nicely coated and dump it into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden to your liking. Stir occasionally. (I stirred about every 10-15 minutes.)