I never met a potato I didn't like and these were no exception.
- Shredded cheese
- Green Onions
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375
- Rub the outside of the potato with a little olive oil
- Slice potatoes (try and get them all the same thickness - about 1/4 inch thick.)
- Brush both sides with melted butter
- Bake in for 30-40 minutes - flipping once (I did 40 minutes, 20 on each side.)
- Take potatoes out of the oven and add the toppings.
- Throw back in the oven for another 3 minutes or until cheese is melted
The only thing I'd do different next time is spray the cookie sheet w/cooking spray because when I went to go flip the taters, they kind of stuck.
I LOVED these. I asked K what she thought and her response was, "They're ok... they're... different." Different?! They were delicious. I'm not sure where here taste buds grew up, but this is coming from a person that doesn't really like bacon. Who doesn't like bacon!!! LOL