Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thanks for your Friendship

Old. 
Annie (on the left) has been my bff since 1992! She is a gem and I couldn't imagine life without her in it. 
Robyn (on the right) has been my bff since 1998-ish. She's also my baby momma and a girl I couldn't have survived without. 
They are both the sisters destiny forgot to give me. 

Newer.
Jenna (on the left) is like the lil sis I always wanted but never got. We officially met in 2008, but took an algebra class together in approximately 2006. She was #1 in the class... I was #2. LOL 
Randikins (on the right) I met in 2008ish? Maybe 2009. She is an amazing friend and I am so grateful she came to work in my office and we invited her to lunch that day. Lunch consisted of firing questions at her. She handled the questions with ease and I knew we'd be life long friends. Not to mention she gets me and my trips on the crazy train. :o) 

Newest.
Kim (left) and Kam (right). 
These two wonderful ladies were inherited when I started dating and then married K. They have always made me feel welcome and been there for both of us since I moved down here. They are my only true friends I have made since moving here and really, they were handed to me on a silver platter. I am grateful to have them in my life and to give me what little social life I have down here. LOL 

All these pics are about a year and a half old, but I thought it was appropriate seeing as how all the important friends were there on one of the most important days of my life! 

2 comments:

  1. AW I love that the pictures are from the wedding! it was 2009 I started working there, and I'm sooooo glad you guys invited me to that interrogation I mean lunch :) miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did this one with all the wedding pictures. You set that up perfectly! I love all your stories about you and your "old" friends. And you know I love our Randikins. And your newest friends with the cutest coupley names ever were so nice and I could tell I would like them a lot too from meeting them at your wedding!

    ReplyDelete