Friday, November 15, 2013

Thankful for the Wife

Today I am thankful for my wife. 
She is my voice of reason. 
She is my comfort.
She is my rock.

With our jobs and graveyard hours, we don't have days off together right now, but we do the best with what we have. 
Sometimes that's just being together in the same room, while doing our own thing. 
Sometimes that's watching our TV shows cuddled up in bed. 
Sometimes that's a date to the movies or to breakfast or to the beach. 
Today it was a breakfast date. Then walk the dogs date. Then a Boba date.
And sometimes it's even a date at the doctors. LOL 

In the short four years we've been together, we have had lots of ups and downs, good times and bad, pretty and not so pretty moments.
But through it all, our love for one another stays strong and as long as we have that, we will always have each other.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it! hahahaha date at the doctors. It's so great to see you happy friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I'm glad you have her to be grateful for!

    ReplyDelete