Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Snores of Thanks!

I cannot tell you how grateful I am for sleep today! After working six days straight, 11 hours of overtime, and Day Light Savings time - I was exhausted!! 
I was so tired, I looked in the dishwasher for garbage bags. After not finding them in the dishwasher, I say to K that I am going to change the tire as I head to the bathroom to change the cat box. This is just a couple of the better sleepy mistakes I made.
I told K, I am so tired, I have that weird fuzzy-dizzy-almost-like-I'm-on-drugs feeling. Her response? "I get that, its a little bit of fun." LOL! She's right, it is a little bit of fun. :o)

So needless to say, after a good night's sleep I am incredibly grateful for sleep and for the rejuvenation it provides!


3 comments:

  1. LMAO... sleep is always something to be thankful for! Sleeping is my favorite!! ... You are so funny.. that reminds me of your "hot in the hospital" comment and day of shenanigans we shared! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That day will forever make me LOL when we reference it! I should craft something to memorialize it for us. Hahahaha!!!

      Delete
  2. Ha! Change the tire! That's awesome. Also, that pic kills me, such a freak in cute puppy

    ReplyDelete