Friday, November 1, 2013

Giving Thanks - Day 1

Every year on November first, the "I'm grateful for..." posts start on Facebook. I'm not judging, I do the same thing. But instead of Facebook this year, I'm going to do it here and accompany it with photos.

I think we should all be grateful for what we have every day and not just in the month of Thanksgiving, but I'm glad that we at least have this month to inspire people to reflect on the great things they have.

Today, I am grateful for our boys. Willy and Edward.


Willy can always make me laugh no matter what and is one of the cutest cats I have ever come across. Took me six months to feel that way, but eventually he captured my heart.

Then there's Edward. My distinguished gentleman that is much bigger than he thinks he is. I have had him since the day he was born on October 24, 2008. So small he could fit in the palm of my hand and now, at 15+ lbs of solid cat thinks he can fit under my chin. He loves both K and I, but K always says he has a loyalty to me and loves me in ways he doesn't give affection to her. Like ramming his face into mine when he's trying to tuck all 15+ lbs of him under my chin. Lol

I am just grateful for the joy they bring me. They might not be the conventional "kids", but they're the only kids I know to be mine. ;-)



P.S. This is my first time posting with the blogger app. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love this! And I miss Edward! Precious kitties, they really know how to bring joy to an ugly day.

    ReplyDelete