Thanks Miss Rink for the nomination!
For the award:
*Each tagged person should share 7-10 things about themselves.
*Choose/tag 7 people
(I'm not tagging anyone. If you have a blog, you read mine, and you wanna do it - go for it. Just let me know you did it so I can read it!)
*Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them
- I am a reality TV junkie - it's bad.
- I think I'm funny and I like people more if they think I am too.
- I have never broken a bone in my body. (Knock on wood.)
- The older I get, the more fears I seem to have.
- I used to love grunge and rock music; now I am a pop princess.
- The last vacation I got to take with both my mom and dad was to Yellow Stone Park where we experienced Old Faithful together.
- Coming up with interesting facts about myself is tough. Does this mean I lead a boring life? LOL
- I love the San Francisco Giants and going to live baseball games.
- I absolutely love Diet Soda, but recently gave it up. It's been almost two weeks since I've had one.
- I have a love for shoes, but don't allow myself to act on it for fear that it will become a bad habit!
I'm not doing this. If you have a blog and want to do it, have at it. Just let me know you did it so I can read about you!
Next up, I was tagged in Ms. Rink's Bow's and Leopard 11 questions tag.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.(I just did 10 so I am going to skip this part)
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus provide eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
- Choose eleven people and link them in your tag.(Same as before... if you have a blog and wanna do it - go for it!)
- Go to their page and tell them
- No Tag Backs!
- You legitimately have to tag. (Oops)
Jenna's questions/ My answers:
- Favorite sweet? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (especially the holiday shaped ones)
- Place you would like to visit the most? Those huts in the ocean in Bora Bora
- Dream job? One that makes a difference in the lives of people and/or animals.
- Favorite musical artist? Gwen Stefani
- Style Icon? Uuuuhhhh... Ellen Degeneres? Style isn't really my forte... I go more for comfort.
- Last movie watched at the theater (or home if you can't remember or don't go)? Theater: I think was the last Twilight movie. Home: Drive
- Favorite animal? MONKEY!!!
- Best Halloween costume you have ever seen? I like clever ones that give a chuckle. I can't really think of any off the top of my head.
- Favorite smell? NagChamba incense or natural Eucalyptus
- Jeans or Leggings? I'm sure I would love leggings if I owned any, but I don't so - Jeans.
- What's the best thing about blogging to you? Ugh. I have a love hate relationship about blogging. I think when I post a blog, the thing I look most forward to are the comments.
- What's your most embarrassing moment?
- Biggest fear(s)?
- What is your biggest demon/weakness?
- Favorite comfort food/meal?
- A friend is...?
- What's the one thing you are most proud of?
- You've just won the lottery... What's the first thing you will do with the money?
- If you could create your own charity... what would it be?
- Have you ever done a random act of kindess? Had one done to you? If so, please share the story.
- Dream job?
- If you could have lunch with anyone, who would it be? Why them? What would you say/ask?
Please leave a comment to let me know if you participated in the tag because I would LOVE to read your answers. Or you can answer the Q's in a comment below too!