Saturday, September 15, 2012

I WAS FEATURED!

And just in the nick of time.
In Designer Jeans

See, I have a love hate relationship with blogging. It's A LOT of work and I feel like I don't blog consistently enough and (by no one's fault but my own) my following is lacking. Not that I blog just to get followers, but (no discredit to the few followers I have) if I don't have readers, what's the point? I guess to catalog for my own reference, but I think it would be a lot easier to just keep a journal if that was the case.

I have had this week off work and while I have been able to do a lot more things for blog material, I seem to have even less time to blog so I was actually contemplating deleting the blog. And then, I got the email that I had been featured and it kept me going... at least for a little while longer. LOL

Stop, Look, & Link Feature

Anniversary Card Project

I'm curious, do any of you have the same love hate relationship with blogging that I do?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't delete you blog :(
    I sometimes lack motivation to type up posts because it is time consuming...but you just have to do projects you're excited about so you want to share...like the anniversary one....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the feature! And you better not delete your blog! I go weeks without posting too just because I can't find the time but who cares... it's your blog and it goes by your rules! :) And getting followers for me was easier if you go and promote your blog on other blogs. "Hey I love your blog, I'm a new follower, mind checking mine out?" ish like that.

    ReplyDelete