Friday, April 27, 2012

Why Not? - Sunshine Award

Thanks Miss Rink for the nomination! 

For the award:
*Each tagged person should share 7-10 things about themselves.
*Choose/tag 7 people
(I'm not tagging anyone. If you have a blog, you read mine, and you wanna do it - go for it. Just let me know you did it so I can read it!)
*Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them
*Have Fun!
  1. I am a reality TV junkie - it's bad.
  2. I think I'm funny and I like people more if they think I am too. 
  3. I have never broken a bone in my body. (Knock on wood.)
  4. The older I get, the more fears I seem to have.
  5. I used to love grunge and rock music; now I am a pop princess.
  6. The last vacation I got to take with both my mom and dad was to Yellow Stone Park where we experienced Old Faithful together.
  7. Coming up with interesting facts about myself is tough. Does this mean I lead a boring life? LOL
  8. I love the San Francisco Giants and going to live baseball games.
  9. I absolutely love Diet Soda, but recently gave it up. It's been almost two weeks since I've had one.
  10. I have a love for shoes, but don't allow myself to act on it for fear that it will become a bad habit!
7 Blogs:

I'm not doing this. If you have a blog and want to do it, have at it. Just let me know you did it so I can read about you! 
Next up, I was tagged in Ms. Rink's Bow's and Leopard 11 questions tag.
The Rules:
  1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.  
    (I just did 10 so I am going to skip this part)
  2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus provide eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
  3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag.  
    (Same as before... if you have a blog and wanna do it - go for it!)
  4. Go to their page and tell them
  5. No Tag Backs!
  6. You legitimately have to tag. (Oops)
Jenna's questions/ My answers: 
  1. Favorite sweet? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (especially the holiday shaped ones)
  2. Place you would like to visit the most? Those huts in the ocean in Bora Bora
  3. Dream job? One that makes a difference in the lives of people and/or animals.
  4. Favorite musical artist? Gwen Stefani
  5. Style Icon? Uuuuhhhh... Ellen Degeneres? Style isn't really my forte... I go more for comfort.
  6. Last movie watched at the theater (or home if you can't remember or don't go)? Theater: I think was the last Twilight movie. Home: Drive
  7. Favorite animal? MONKEY!!!
  8. Best Halloween costume you have ever seen? I like clever ones that give a chuckle. I can't really think of any off the top of my head.
  9. Favorite smell? NagChamba incense or natural Eucalyptus
  10. Jeans or Leggings? I'm sure I would love leggings if I owned any, but I don't so - Jeans.
  11. What's the best thing about blogging to you? Ugh. I have a love hate relationship about blogging. I think when I post a blog, the thing I look most forward to are the comments.
My Questions:
  1. What's your most embarrassing moment? 
  2. Biggest fear(s)? 
  3. What is your biggest demon/weakness?
  4. Favorite comfort food/meal?
  5. A friend is...? 
  6. What's the one thing you are most proud of?
  7. You've just won the lottery... What's the first thing you will do with the money?
  8. If you could create your own charity... what would it be? 
  9. Have you ever done a random act of kindess? Had one done to you? If so, please share the story.
  10. Dream job?
  11. If you could have lunch with anyone, who would it be? Why them? What would you say/ask?
Please leave a comment to let me know if you participated in the tag because I would LOVE to read your answers. Or you can answer the Q's in a comment below too!

5 comments:

  1. YAY!! How exciting! NagChamba is the best!!!! You should get some leggings friend! At least to wear around the house or something to get the feel for them. REALLY, you should.

    I can't imagine you liking grunge. lol And two weeks is a really long time for you to go without diet soda friend!

    1. LOL omg... it might be when my mom and I went to blockbuster adn they were having some type of deal and the deal wasn't very clear and so we thought we could buy like 4 movies for 20 or something and we literally had a stack of like 20 movies and went to purchase them and the guy told us it was for renting only... so we looked sooo stupid. ugh just thinking about it makes me turn red. they should really be more clear on stuff like that.
    2. umm heights, the ocean, the sky at night (even though i think it's beautiful at the same time), falling in front of others, public speaking... that should probably actually go first.
    3. My shyness.
    4. Either mashed potatoes or something with a potato in it, or mexican food-jimboys bean burrito to be more specific lol... And donuts.
    5. Understanding, loyal, and always there to make you laugh.
    6. I just bought my own condo!
    7. Give some to my loved ones.
    8. hmmm.. either something to do with animals, (obvi) or something to do with helping young people in need of help or birth control or kind of like an all in one planned parenthood deal.
    9. Something other than giving to the homeless? I helped deliver gifts to seniors during the holidays and packed up a huge box for a senior...I don't think it counts thought because it wasn't random. Idk...
    10. Fashion Designer/stylist!
    11. Rihanna. duh. lol. because she is amazing. I would ask to be her friend lmao...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for answering my questions! :o)
    1.) I do remember you telling me the blockbuster story again. It made me chuckle again tho.
    2.) You're afraid of the ocean? How did you make it through my wedding? ;o)
    4.) OMG! You know I die for a Jimboy's beanrito!
    11.) Duh. :o) And you crack me up with asking her to be your friend. Do you ask her on Twitter? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2. lol well i wasnt in the ocean so i felt better. It scares me when I am in it that I can float away and drown and no one would find me or help me.
    11. Absolutely not! LOL I don't want others to see me beg for her friendship lol.... she's probably busy anyways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being in the ocean scares me quite a bit too! I almost died the last time I went in. LOL My brother-in-law was bleeding by the time we made it out of the ocean!

      Awww c'mon! You always tell ME to do it! She prolly is busy, but maybe the very moment you tweet her is the very moment she sits down on the toilet and has a moment?! LMAO!

      Delete
  4. 1. I slipped on the bleachers at VHS in my sophomore year. Right in front of a guy I liked. Oy.

    2. Being alone. Losing my cats.

    3. Sweet tea. In fact, I'm about to leave to do errands and McD's is one of them!

    4. Oh boy! Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, and rolls. I'm thinking I should have been a Southern girl! Apple pie. (see?)

    5. Someone who is there for you, no matter what.

    6. That I moved here and am still here!

    7. Pay off all my bills, the car, get Josh a new (reliable) car, break our lease, buy a home, get more cats. :D

    8. Something to do with animals, definitely.

    9. Hmmm...I've paid for the cars behind me on toll bridges, does that count?

    10. Children's Librarian

    11. When I was younger I was mesmerized by JFK. I don't know what it was but I thought he was just awesome. We went to Boston and the JFK library when I was 11 or so, that probably helped. :) I'd love to have lunch with him but I don't know what I'd ask. But I'd tell him to not go to Dallas. :)

    ReplyDelete