Friday, April 6, 2012

Schmoop Contest!


I am an absolute sucker for a good love story. I am pretty sure I make my one sister gag with all the schmoop that melts my heart. I cry at everything schmoopy. A sweet commercial on TV, a spontaneous proposal of complete strangers,a heart warming story. I even cried when we went whale watching and I caught my first glimpse of a whale up close and personal.

I. Am. A. Sap.

So when I saw this sweepstakes, I was all over it! All you do is share a timeless love story. (And you get a second entry if you blog about the sweepstakes - hence, this blog!)

Here's the details:

Mark your calendars – The Lucky One opens in theaters April 20! Watch the trailer on The Lucky One website.

Share a unique love story for a chance to win a camera or tickets to see The Lucky One!


Prizing
  1. One Grand Prize – Canon EOS Rebel T2i DSLR Camera with accessories
  2. Three Second Prizes – Canon PowerShot Digital CameraFive 
  3. Third Prizes – $30 Fandango.com gift certificate

To be entered for a chance to win, share a unique love story using this entry form.

You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
  1. Submit a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt in the comment field on the entry form at this link
  2. Blog about this promotion and leave the URL to that post in the comment field on the entry form at this link**
 **In order to comply with the FTC Endorsement and Testimonial Guidelines (available at http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2009/10/endortest.shtm), entrants who choose to blog about this Promotion as a method of entry will also need to disclose in such post that they are receiving an entry into a sweepstakes for posting such blog.

This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older.

Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail.

You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.

The Official Rules are available here. (Be sure to check these out. I just read that you had to be a member of BlogHer at the time of entry. I was not, so now I am not sure my entry was even valid. Ugh.)

This sweepstakes runs from 4/4 – 4/22.

Be sure to visit The Lucky One page on BlogHer.com, where you can read other bloggers’ love stories!

If you don't plan to enter, at least share your love stories here with me! :o) 

2 comments:

  1. lol you are a schmoop. i want to know your story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You already KNOW my story, silly!

      I would share it, but idk where it went after I posted it and I can't figure out that BlogHer website. :o( I s'pose I could re-write it, but it wouldn't be the same.

      Delete