Wednesday, March 14, 2012

ABC's of Me

Not the most flattering of pictures, but this is me - on most days. :o)
 I am wanting to blog today but haven't done any crafting or cheffing and therefore, have nothing to really blog about. In trying to figure out Bloglovin, I found this chick's blog that had the ABC's of her, so I thought I would give it a try.
Age: 34
Bedsize: Queen…desperately need a King!
Chores that you hate: Cleaning the tub
Dogs: One day, I believe I will have one (or two). :o)

Essential start to your day:
SODA!
Favorite color: Depends on my mood, really. My most commonly chosen are greens and purples.
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 5'4" - short and stumpy.

Instruments you play:
I hum? Does that count? I attempted to play the Clarinet in the fourth grade, but lost interest quickly. I really wanted to play the Saxophone, but since my older sister had already played the Clarinet and my parents didn't want to have to buy/rent another instrument, they insisted I play the Clarinet with the promise that if I stuck with it, they would eventually upgrade me to Sax.. The only thing I liked about the music class was my teacher's name was Mr. Dent (oh the jokes!) and one my bestest, most quirky friends at the time, Jeff Ansley (who played the Sax), was in the class with me.
Job title: Executive Assistant
Kids: Please see answer for "Dogs".
Live: Orange County, CA

Mother’s Name: Inez Jean

Nicknames: Nell, Nelly, Critter, Kid, Honey, Danielly-y, Nanielle, Auntie

Overnight hospital stays:
One.
Pet peeves: CRUNCHING!!! Even worse? Preventable crunching. Close your mouth when you chew! Please. Thank you.

Quote from a movie or tv show: "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

Right or Lefty: Righty, but always wished I was a lefty.

Siblings: Three sisters and a brother
Time you wake up: 6:00 AM during the week and whenever I arise on the weekends.
Underwear: Most of the time. Definitely not at bed time.
Vegetable you hate: Spinach

What makes you run late:
Forgetting things

X-Rays You’ve Had:
Shoulder, knee, neck, back, and teeth.

Yummy food you make:
I don't think I really have a specialty. I just like trying new things. I guess my brownies, I am most known for. It's my most requested dish.
Zoo Animal: Monkies! Any kind. But Zoos are sad. :o(

Now you know my ABC's... next time wont you sing with me? 
Your turn! What are the ABC's of you?!

7 comments:

  1. >:o( I dont know why the spacing is weird, but I am over trying to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, i miss your face. :(
    but i enoyed this blog...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwww I miss your face too! Are you gonna do the ABC's of Teenah?

      Delete
  3. Burchikins is a nickname! The Mr. Dent thing is funny. And I did not know this about you and underwear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How in the world could I forget Burchikins?! LOL And I am not really sure when we would have discussed this no underwear thing. LMAO!

      Delete
  4. When did you get a third sister?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I always do that! I count myself, I guess. Funny you're the only one to catch it!!

      Delete