Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award


Thanks to my good friend Jenna Hayes at Bows and Leopard for nominating me for another award. 

Here's how it's s'pose to go:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you
4. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your blog post
I am pretty sure I don't even read 15 blogs so I will just nominate the same ones as before plus a few extra.
  1.  Bows and Leopard
  2. do it my way, or else 
  3. All Things Homie 
  4. Craft Hope 
  5. Denise Made This 
  6. Then She Made 
  7. Six Sisters Stuff 
  8. MODG  - Hilarious stuff! 
  9. Happy HapaMama
  10. Dindin Does
OK, that's as good as it's gonna get.  I was scraping just to get those. LOL

7 Random Facts
  1. I was  born in Ft. Wayne, Indiana
  2. Both sets of my Grandparents died before I was 8 years old
  3. My favorite food and beer is of Mexican origins
  4. I lived in Scottsdale, Arizona until I was 7 years old
  5. I grew up mostly in Napa, California
  6. I despise spending money on things needed for the car
  7. I lived in Sacramento, California for 12 years
Whew! That was tough to come up with. Thanks again to Jenna Rink for nominating me!

XO


1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Congratulations!! You have lived in quite a few places in this country it seems.

    ReplyDelete