Thursday, February 9, 2012

Liebster Award :o)

Hi everyone!!

So I was extremely happy to see that I have been nominated for a blog award from a good friend of mine!

She nominated me for a Liebster Blog award.


She did a little research and here are a few tidbits that she found about it:

This award was originated in Germany and is for blogs with fewer than two hundred followers. It is for bloggers that work hard and enjoy blogging with the world but have not yet been discovered.

And here are the rules:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!

I would like to thank my dear friend Ms. Jenna "Rink" from Bows and Leopard for nominating me.
I was looking through all the blogs I follow and I'm a little embarrassed to say that I don't really follow any blogs with less than 200 followers. LOL As a result, I will just share some of the blogs I just enjoy reading.

And the 5 blogs that I would like to nominate are the following:

1. Bows and Leopard - Even though she's the one that nominated me, I am nominating her back because she's one of my favorites. (I'm not bias or anything either. :o) Her blog is full of fun fashion, thrift store finds, and more. 
2. All Things Homie - The author of this blog is incredibly crafty and talented. She puts my crafting to shame.
3. Craft Hope - This blog is amazing because they ask people to craft for a cause. Right now they are asking for people to make beanies and bags for little warriors battling cancer.
4. Jennsylvania - This is one of my favorite author's blogs. She sure to give you a chuckle with her witty sarcasm and if you understand Chicago living, you'll appreciate her even more.
5. The Oliver Chronicles - Although she hasn't blogged in nearly two years, her stories of first time motherhood are priceless and funny. Perhaps we all can inspire her to come back to the blogging world. (She also started a cooking blog, but also hasn't blogged there in quite some time either.)



Thanks again Jenna for nominating me and helping me get my name out there! XO

2 comments:

  1. awww thank you! And Congratulations! Your humor is always something that helps get me through the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Blogging *is* hard work. Keep it up, Lou!

    ReplyDelete