Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ferdinand? Or Dennis?

Let's just start with the picture text I got this morning from K:

That's a 5 foot "cat tree" he knocked over.

"What happened," I say.


K replies, "Heard a crash. Then him flying under bed. He poked his head out, looked at me, and then followed me out to it. He jumped on it then looked up at me." 

I suspect he was thinking something along the lines of, "What ha-happened? Whatcha gonna do about it?" 

How did this cat knock over that tree? Sure, he's about 15 lbs of solid muscle, but seriously? SERIOUSLY?!

K then says, "Ferdinand the bull. I'm just saying."
And I replied, "Dennis the Menace. Just saying."

Quite frankly, I think both names are perfectly appropriate and we should seriously consider changing his name.

3 comments:

  1. Awwww... he is SOO cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw he doesn't want you to leave! :) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jenna -- You want him?

    @Teenah -- Or come home? Hmmm... Is this a ploy for him to box me out so he can just be with K?

    ReplyDelete