Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Year in Review - 2011

March 21:  My first biological niece, Lucy Rae, made her grand entrance.




April 15-24:  I flew out to Chicago and got to meet and bond with my new niece.


April 24:  K took me to Aliso Beach in Laguna Beach and asked me to be her wife. I said yes. :o)

June 6:  My oldest nephew, Andrew Paul, made his Auntie proud again by graduating High School. 



July 7:  K and I celebrated two wonderful years together.

July 16-17:  K and I walked our first Relay for Life in honor of our Dads who couldn't be there for our wedding.


July 22-27:  We drove up North to see my mom and sisters. K got to meet Lucy for the first time. This was also the trip we found out my mom has Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and I learned I have another reason to participate in the Relay for Life. (That link should take you directly to my fund raising page. Donations welcome! :o)

August 27:  Said "I do" to spending the rest of my life with my best friend. One of the greatest moments of my entire life and a day I will cherish for ever!



September 4-11:  Went on an amazing honeymoon. 7 night cruise to the Mexican Rivera. 2 days in Cabo San Lucas, one day in Puerto Vallarta. Perhaps I will have to blog the details and photos of our trip. It was a great way to kick off our marriage!



October 21-23:  We went on our first and last camping trip of the season with our "K-Squared" friends. We camped at Casper's in San Juan Capistrano. Hopefully it was the first of many camping trips to come! 



October 24:  I accepted a promotion from Office Technician to Executive Assistant.

November 22:  Thanks to my wonderful Sister in Law, K and I went to our first concert together... Katy Perry. Not only was it our first concert together, but we got total VIP treatment in one of the suites. 



December 10:  K took me to my first Christmas Boat Light Show at the Dana Point Harbor on a double date with K-Squared. 



December 21-28:  We flew to the Bay Area for Christmas with the families.

December 26:  Marked 19 years since I lost my dad. Oh how I wonder...  



December 31:  Spent a quiet night at home, as I always do, with my wife (that's a first) and welcomed the new year.


Disclaimer: Next year's year in review will be more thorough and detailed as I will do a better job chronicling throughout the year with one of these cool projects from Pinterest.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an exciting year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your smile in the picture with Andrew. And I loooove the kiss picture! So sweet! and such an amazingly special time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! J - the kiss picture is the one you took! The little girl in the background cracks me up! Hope you both had an awesome new year!

    ReplyDelete