Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dennis Strikes Again!


Remember me?? I so cute!!

Or so he thinks...

I get this text message from K today:


"Edward admiring his work."

He has some crazed obsession with rugs in general, but for some reason, this one tickles his fancy more than others. 
The first year we moved down to So Cal, we would come home from work and he had dragged the rug from under the Christmas tree all the way to the front door so it was like a present waiting for us when we got home. 
For some reason, he didn't bother the skirt last year. 
I dont really know why, I just remember not having to battle him with tearing it apart and putting it back together.

Here is more of his artistry:


Its the rug in front of the kitchen sink. 
The art of bunching has Edward -- er, I mean Dennis the Menace -- written all over it. 

And just so he knows who's boss around here... A pic that should embarrass him:



What cat, with any kind of cat dignity, sits like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment